11 April 2012

April Photo-A-Day Days 9 - 11

Hey Darlings!


Back to this Photo-A-Day thing I've got going on - 3 more days to give you today, and then we'll be all caught up!


April 9: Younger You






This is probably my favourite picture of the small version of me. My Dad's holding me, and my Mom took the picture. I really look happy in the picture, and it makes me smile when I see it. So, this is what I looked like when I was small! Much cuter than now :P (joking!!)!!


April 10: Cold
This day, the only "cold" I could think of was these ice cube trays in my freezer. They're cold - mainly because they live in a freezer and have ice in them.

April 11: Where You Ate Breakfast






Well, this is a picture of a desk. It is not my desk, obviously. But, my desk is where I ate breakfast today. I usually wind up eating my breakfast at my desk, because I'm up early in the morning, and I don't find I like to eat right when I get up. So, this is not only my workspace, but also my dining area as well.






I know this was a quick post, but I don't have too much to say about this set of pictures. Hopefully the next one or two will be more talk-inspiring!!


I hope you are all having an awesome day or night, and I shall talk to you very soon!


xoxo,


-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment