21 August 2012

FALL-ing in Love with Autumn!

Hi Girls!

I know it's only August, but I can already feel my brain gravitating toward the autumn. I love fall fashion, so I am always excited close to labour day! This fall, seeing as how I have all of you lovelies reading about my love of all things fall things, I have decided to do a series of posts into the fall about the Pantone Fall Fashion Colours of 2012.

The colours look like this:

Photo Cred: Pantone

I would just like to take a second to enthuse about how pleased I am to see COLOURS in the fall colour report! I'm so pumped for this fall!

So, here's my thought - because of the amount of colour to choose from this fall, I am going to show you how to centre outfits around these shades. Sometimes I will mix them together, and sometimes I will just let one stand on its own.

I look forward to creating all of this for you, and I totally hope that you are as excited as I am!

xo,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment