5 June 2011

Nail of the Day!

Nail of the Day: June 5, 2011.

Today marks my first ever "Nail of the Day" post! I borrowed the concept from Allison, or Amarixe (you can find her blog here) who is one of my absolute favourite Youtube gurus.

The polishes I chose for today look like this:


I know the picture isn't so great right now, but my camera is broken *sad* so I had to use my cell phone. 

That said, the colours I chose to use today were Essie's "Smooth Sailing" (3 coats) from the new "Brazilliant" collection for summer, and on my left hand middle finger (see picture), as well as on my right hand ring finger (because I don't like things to be too matchy-matchy) I have 3 coats of OPI's "Last Friday Night" from the Katy Perry Collection. I love the way these polishes go together, and the glitter of "Last Friday Night" means I don't need to wear any rings, which is nice when the weather is this hot.

My boyfriend and I are going to see the new X-Men Movie tonight (his choice) - apparently it's had pretty good reviews, so I'm looking forward to it. 

I am also looking for suggestions for posts! Please leave anything you'd like to see on this blog in the comments section below this post. :) 

I hope you are all having a fantastic day, and I shall speak to you again soon!

xoxo,

Ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment